Friday 19 June 2015

Apple Store event

I'm going to be appearing at the Apple Store in Buchanan Street, Glasgow, for a special meet the author event on Thursday 9 July. Look at the awesome promo graphic they made using my publicity pic:


It's very 70s cop show, as they pointed out, which is of course my preferred look.

I'll be promoting The Samaritan, which is published in print the following week, but already available in ebook and audio - since this is an Apple Store gig, I'll take this opportunity to plug the iBooks version.

I'm really excited about this event, as I'll be doing some of the standard stuff, like reading, talking about my books, but also talking about how new technology and digital is affecting the publishing industry and the process of being a writer.

The event is free and you'll be able to book on the website next week, or if you have an iOS device, you can book right through the Apple Store app.

No comments:

Post a Comment