Thursday 1 March 2018

The Killing Season - US ebook only $1.99!


I don't think I've had one of my ebooks on special offer in the USA yet, so I'm delighted to say American readers can get my first novel, The Killing Season for only $1.99, but not for long!

UK and elsewhere: sorry this is just in the USA, but you can get the ebook for a very reasonable price where you are too.

Available for $1.99 in all ebook formats:

Amazon
B&N
Apple
Google
Kobo
What authors say about The Killing Season

"My kind of book" - Lee Child

"Pulse pounding" - Lisa Gardner

What the press say about The Killing Season

"Not to be missed" - Daily Mail

"The suspense builds all the way to the breathtaking ending" - Publishers Weekly

What readers say about The Killing Season

“With a terrific supporting cast, the occasional moment that will have you hyperventilating and a magnificent final showdown – don’t you just love it when a book lives up to its initial promise and doesnt fall flat? – this was brilliantly done." - Liz Loves Books blog

"Top class thriller" - Fernacks (Amazon)

No comments:

Post a Comment