Wednesday 1 June 2016

Bloody Scotland - (Not) Born in the USA

The Bloody Scotland 2016 programme is launched today and I'm delighted to be appearing at this awesome festival for the third time.

I'm on with my Orion partner in crime Steve Cavanagh and also GJ Brown at the following event:

(Not) Born in the USA

Sunday 11 September from 1:30 pm - 2:30 pm | £7.50/£6.50


Despite being two Scots and a Northern Irishman, G. J. Brown, Steve Cavanagh and Mason Cross chose to set their crime novels in the good old US of A. Their pacy, high-octane thrillers are straight off the Hollywood playbook but have they really earned their stars and stripes? California-based Scot Catriona McPherson will find out if they can tell their APB from their BOLO. 


It should be a blast, and as a big Springsteen fan, I approve of the title.

You can book tickets for our event here, and don't forget to check out the full programme for lots of other great crime writing events and panels.

Remember to check out the events page on my website for upcoming dates - before we get to Bloody Scotland I have a couple of library events, #ScotLitFest, and of course the launch of The Time to Kill. And most of these are free, so you have no excuse not to come and heckle me at some point this summer.


No comments:

Post a Comment