Monday 1 February 2016

American publication day - The Samaritan

The Samaritan is finally released in America today, published by Pegasus Books.



The cover is quite different from the UK version this time around, but it's great. I received a box full of author copies last week and, although pictures don't do it justice, the hardcover is a thing of beauty.






I had lots of great emails and messages from American readers about The Killing Season, so I can't wait to see how people react to the new book. It's already had great US reviews in Publishers Weekly and Kirkus.

Email me, Tweet me, Facebook me or just comment here at the blog to let me know what you think about Carter Blake's latest case.

You can order The Samaritan now from all good bookshops:

Audio

Audible

No comments:

Post a Comment