Monday 2 March 2015

ebook promotion and some other things...

Sainsburys is including The Killing Season in its Spring Reads ebook deal, meaning that for a limited time, you can download it for only £1.99 - lots of other great books in this promotion too, so go look for a bargain!

It also looks like Amazon is matching the deal, at least in the UK. Ebook promotions seem to be a good way of reaching more readers and generating some (hopefully nice) reviews, so it's good timing ahead of the mass market paperback release in April and The Samaritan in May.

My event at Cambuslang Library last week went really well, and I'll be announcing some more events in the very near future - watch this space!

Book Addict Shaun posted a fantastic review over at his blog, saying lots of very flattering things, including:
The Killing Season was an exhilarating roller coaster ride of a read and when I finished it I wanted to read it all over again. Brutally fast-paced and brilliantly addictive, I can't recommend this book enough if there's still people out there yet to discover Mason Cross.

And, speaking of blogs, I have a couple of new pieces up on The Murder Room: the latest Bosch episode review, and my two cents on one of the greatest mystery novels of all time: The Maltese Falcon.

That's it for now. Be careful out there...

No comments:

Post a Comment