Wednesday 18 June 2014

Some stuff that's happening

One week from tomorrow, I'll be doing an event at Waterstones East Kilbride, talking about The Killing Season, writing, and whatever else anybody asks me about. It's a free event and there's no need to book - just turn up at 7pm on Thursday 26 June. If you like, you can register on my Facebook page, but that's completely optional - there will be no bouncers.

#

Speaking of events, if you missed me announcing my dates at Edinburgh International Book Festival and Bloody Scotland, you can now see everything in one handy place on my events page.


#

My interview with Crime Thriller Girl is now online - find out how I write, how much research I do and what my all-time favourite book is, along with many more great questions.


#

I'm up for the Edinburgh Book Festival First Novel Award - if you liked The Killing Season enough to give me your vote, you can do so here, and it would be much appreciated. It's a strange feeling being in competition with Kirsty Wark...


#

A great review all the way from New Zealand in the Booksellers New Zealand Blog:


What makes this a great book is Cross letting us see different characters’ points of view – it adds to one’s understanding of the character, and of his/her motivation and processing of the events. It’s a method well handled, and I will definitely be looking for the next novel.


#


Last but by no means least, I'm delighted to say The Killing Season now has a US release date. It's going to be published in hardcover on February 15 2015 by Pegasus Books. I'm beyond excited about my debut novel being published in the world's largest crime and mystery fiction market - here's hoping I get to visit. No cover yet, but you can be sure I'll be posting it here as soon as it's available.



That's all for now, see you around...

No comments:

Post a Comment