Saturday 28 April 2018

Presumed Dead - reviews


Presumed Dead has been out for a week and I've been blown away by the response from readers so far! A huge thank you to everyone who has taken the time to let me know how much you enjoyed it, or left a review.

It's always scary when something you've spent months working on goes out into the world, and it's a massive boost when people seem to love it.

Here's a roundup of some of the best quotes:


First up, a pair of my fellow crime writers. Both of whom come highly recommended by me too:

Jenny Blackhurst said "I absolutely LOVED it."

Eva Dolan:

"The final twist knocked me sideways!" - Peterborough Evening Telegraph



"Multi-layered deceptions slowly unravel, and the suspect spotlight falls on a number of people towards the end of what is an atmospheric, brooding and compelling thriller." - Tony Forder

"It’s quite the rollercoaster ride let me tell you. Add to that small town blues, a suspicious Sheriff, more death, a bit of action and some cliff hanging shenanigans and you are onto a good thing. Then we have perhaps one of the best endings in a thriller novel I’ve come across for AGES." - Liz Loves Books

"Carter Blake is an excellent character – plausible without being a parody, with enough skills to be excellent at his chosen role and a back story in the shadows which is alluded to but never quite revealed." - Crime Fiction Lover

"Brilliant, brilliant story telling from Mason Cross. If you have not yet discovered the Carter Blake books then this is the perfect opportunity to find out why readers look forward to each new release." - Grab This Book

"I read it very quickly because I couldn't wait to find out what happened next, but then was sad when I finished it cos it was over! But I wasn't disappointed by the ending. OMG, the last couple of chapters! Wow! Absolutely fantastic." - Suze Reviews


There's also a bunch of great Goodreads and Amazon reviews too. So far, 100% positive (that won't last).

So thanks again to everyone who's read Presumed Dead and said nice things about it - you all rock.

No comments:

Post a Comment