Tuesday 31 December 2019

Farewell to the Tens

Well, it's the end of the decade, and it's been a pretty good one for me professionally, given I went from zero published books to six, with another one to come next year.


In 2010 if you'd told me I would not only have written this many books, but had them published by an actual publisher and read by real people, well I would have been pretty happy with that.

It's been incredible to go through the process of getting published and meet so many wonderful people on the circuit, from other authors to publishing people and, of course, readers.

To round out the year, here's a couple more reviews of What She Saw Last Night, from Barry Forshaw in the Financial Times (my very first broadsheet review):




...and I was also delighted to be selected by Geoffrey Wansell in the Daily Mail as one of their festive 'books to put under the tree':



And what's coming up next? That's a story for a new year, and a new decade.

In the meantime, I hope you have a great New Year's wherever you are and whoever your with. I'm looking forward to seeing what the Roaring Twenties will bring.

No comments:

Post a Comment