Tuesday 17 February 2015

Library event

Just a quick reminder that I'm going to be at Cambuslang Library this Saturday at 2:30pm if you're in the vicinity. I'm going to be reading from The Samaritan (which means I need to find a good excerpt soonish) and generally talking about writing, books etc etc. My last event there (it seems a bit grandiose to call it an 'appearance') was a lot of fun and really well-attended, so hopefully this one will follow suit.


Couple of other things...


Myself and fellow Orion thriller dude Steve Cavanagh are taking turns reviewing Amazon's new Bosch series based on Michael Connelly's acclaimed novels - my blog on episode one is up now at the Murder Room.


Also at the Murder Room, it's my turn to blog on John D. MacDonald's classic Cape Fear, aka The Executioners. If you're only familiar with the film(s) you should definitely check it out.

No comments:

Post a Comment