Sunday 8 June 2014

My second solo gig!



I'm pleased to announce that the good people at Waterstones East Kilbride are hosting an event for me at 7pm on Thursday 26 June.

It will be a free event, and although we've yet to firm up the details, it's likely I'll be talking about The Killing Season, writing in general, and possibly my own top secret East Kilbride history. And if you'd like to pick up a signed copy of the book, I (and Waterstones) will be only too happy to oblige.

It feels like I have a number of home towns, and East Kilbride is certainly on the list, since I went to high school and worked there for a while, as both a petrol station attendant and a Revenue Officer at Centre 1.

If anyone remembers me from my days at the Inland Revenue circa 2003 - this is the kind of stuff I was really thinking about when pretending to work.

No comments:

Post a Comment